Monday, July 6, 2009

Meatloaf, Two Out of Three Ain't Bad


AI Steak Sauce

I was writing my novel most of the day and I had the Food Network on TV. Several times I would hear Meatloaf. Not the food, but Meatloaf the singer, actor. He is doing a commercial for AI Steak Sauce. Every time I heard him sing on the commercial I was reminded of a song he sang that I really liked.

The song, “Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad,” was written by Jim Steinman, who also wrote Meatloaf’s “Bat Out of Hell,” and “I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)," among others.




Brace yourself for this one! This is with Patty Russo. They are amazing on this one.
“Couldn’t Have Said It Better Myself.” Written by James Michael and Nikki Sixx.

Meatloaf really entertains, puts his all into his songs!






~Linda

No comments: