Saturday, May 12, 2018

The Magazine for Western Fans: Head West! Summer 2018

My article, "Inherit the Genes," was published today in the first issue of Head West! Western Magazine, published in print by Piccadilly Publishing.   It is available in print at Lulu and I believe soon at Amazon.  The magazine for Western Fans Everywhere.  Piccadilly is the publisher of numerous Western Series and is bringing back into ebooks  some of the most popular and best-loved Western and action-adventure series fiction of the last forty years. 

I enjoyed writing my article on Westerns.  I'm currently writing a Western novel, my first Western, although I did an historical set in the Civil War period:  Corn Silk Days, Iowa, 1862.  The novel I'm working on is set in the California Gold Rush.  I'm looking to have it released early summer.  

 

 

 Thanks, Piccadilly.
-Linda
   

No comments: