Friday, February 25, 2011

Creativity

Singer, songwriter, musician Chris Spheeris has put out some beautfiul CDs. Two of my favorite songs of his are Where the Angels Fly and Walk with Me.

Here is a short inteview with Chris about creativity, and the lyrics of Where the Angels Fly.






Where the Angels Fly Lyrics
Chris Spheeris

I'd like to know the secrets of your heart
I look into your eyes and that's a start ...
Watch over you, all the moments that you are away
It's here we'll meet between the earth and sky
Where the angels fly ...

You'd like to know the secrets of my heart
Just look into my eyes and that's a start ...
You open me to the all the colors of the night and day
It's here we'll dance between the earth and sky
Where the angels fly ...

I'd like to know the secrets of my heart
I journey deep inside and that's a start ...
The mystery and miracle of love that lights the way
It's here we'll dance between the earth and sky



And his Instrumental:





-Linda

No comments: