Thursday, September 16, 2010

Early California History Ebooks, Gold Rush

I'm a native Californian and have always had an interest in California history including the 1849 gold rush and the founding of the California missions. That interest has led me into research and then the writing of Introductions to several books written one hundred years ago or so about that history of California and publishing those books at Kindle. Here is the newest one of mine and because I liked the book so much, including the photograph I found for the cover, along with the design by my web designer Judy Bullard, I decided to not only publish at Kindle but to put it in print through Amazon's Createspace:




These others are doing well at Kindle, so I am not alone in having the interest in the pioneer days, the gold rush, the missions, and the settlement of California.




~Linda

No comments: